Sunday, July 02, 2006

What is the purpose of life??

I'm not really in the mood to blog, don't really know what to write, as there's a very very heavy black cloud hovering above my head, and a boulder in my heart that weight as much as me. Oh the stress, the amount of stress a teenager must live with has it's own limits. I wonder how much longer I can take it. I just hope I can last long enough and hold myself together long enough to hand up my research paper this Friday. Then I would really want to reward myself with a day off. Just stay home, in my room, alone, quiet and just seat back with a nice book and play my music which would transport me to another world all by myself.

I still can't figure out life. IF I've a chance to ask God ......OOOO!! It finally started raining!! Halelujah!! The heat was beginning to cook my brains....

Anyway.. IF i've a chance to ask God anything I want...ANYTHING at all, I would really want to know what is the purpose of my life. As I really do not know, sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night, staring into the darkness of my room, and asking myself, what am I doing here? Or why am I here? Or what am I suppose to do on earth?!

If talking about life in general, it seems pretty...boring?? A baby boy gets born. He grows up, go through school, learn about being a man, starts being mature, probably get into a relationship, get married, work until he retires, and then just wait for his time to come to die. Sounds sad right? But is true. Everyone will have to go through something similiar. Infact, there's no other way. So, what IS the purpose of life?

For me, I know I want to live a life that is glorifying to God's eyes. I would really want to live for Him, to spread His word, His message, the good news! I would really want to make a difference in anything at all, so that my life will be a little bit more different. I really hope I can touched someone's heart, I don't care how I do it, but I would want to make someone happy, as seeing people smile is all I need to help me keep going. I really hope I can take away all the pain and suffering on earth, from everyones heart, but then again, if there's no suffering, there won't be love also, or am I wrong? I would really want to live my life to the fullest, to enjoy every single thing God has Blessed me with, and to love every creature He created in His image.

Even though I do not know what is my purpose in life, but I do know one thing, that God has a plan for each and everyone of us. I believe we are all part of His great plan. So if I trust and love God, then I have to put my faith in Him...and trust that He'll use me for a great purpose....

-----
2 sisters leaving to Adelaide...


I can't really remember how I get to know them. I believe I know Melanie (left) through her sister Melissa, and Jeannie through...err...probably around YF kua. But anyway, I'm glad I've a chance to meet someone like them. Both also quite crazy, especially Jeannie, don't really know how to describe, but for those who know them, you'll know what I'm trying to say la.

Anyway, they will be leaving Malaysia tomorrow to further their studies in Adelaide, Australia (really nice place!) in Psychology. Hmmm.. I wonder if their future patients can live through a session with them..ahaha...just joking! So anyway, just want to wish them all the best in their studies abroad and don't sway away from God while in a foreign land.

-----
Updates on project JL's Satria GTi


"Improve" gas absorbers

Finally changed my absorbers!! I was suffering with my old absorbers, 3 out of the 4 absorbers were spoiled! The front 2 "stopper" has already broken through, so my suspension doesn't limit anymore on how low it could go, so I would have to go though bump really slow or else my front lip is going to get scratch. My back left absorbers was leaking, probably spoiled it after carrying 7 people in my car!!

Anyway, I got myself a new set of sport gas absorbers by "Improve" to pair with my "Improve" sport springs I bought earlier. And how well do they pair up?? Really good!! Now my car is much stiffer, even though comfort is not really there now as this absorber is so stiff that it is really bumpy on the road, but the handling has been improved tremendously. For example, with my old suspensions, I couldn't even drive through the curve at the exit from NKVE to Damansara toll at 80 km/h without my back tires making screeching noises. But now with my new suspension, I sped through the curve at 120 km/h that day and I still have total confidence on my car, the body roll has reduced alot compared to the old one!

Other then the more bumpy ride on the road, I can say I'm pretty satisfied with this new suspension system...

2 Comments :

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man. God did not create the mankind and jinns, except that they should worship Him. that's our purpose in life. so prostrate yourself before your Lord, the Most High, the Most Great!

Jeffrey! Obey the Messengers (of God). Obey those who ask no reward of you (for themselves), and who have themselves received Guidance. It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom you shall (all) be brought back. Shall I take (other) gods besides Him? If (God) Most Gracious should intend some adversity for me, of no use whatever will be their intercession for me, nor can they deliver me. I would indeed, if I were to do so, be in manifest Error. For me, I have faith in the Lord of you (all).

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Jeffrey Lim said...

Ahh yes!! Of course I'll obey, and only obey no one else but Jesus Christ, as it is written in Philippians 2:11 that "Jesus Christ is Lord"! Enough said. :-).
Without Him, there is no way I would still be on this earth right now...I'm really sure of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home