Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Eventful weekend..

Really, what an eventful weekend, probably the best weekend since I've entered MUFY. Why is it so good? Simple, it is simply because Monday is also Labour day, so we have 3 days off from college, tests, assignments, homeworks, stress and our lecturer faces. But sadly, I'm still unable to sleep until late into the afternoon and only wake up for a late lunch, cause almost everyday I'm out as early as 9a.m.


Anyway, it is still all good. Life IS always good during the weekend when there's no college, no matter how bad the day can turn out to be, but it will still always be better then a weekday. And I bet most people agree with me! Well, but now, I'm back into reality again, I've 3 test this week, 1 down. Thursday I've to face my worst nightmare, English Expository essay, this time is the real assesment, 800 words in 50 minutes! Amazing! That's IF I can ever even get anywhere close to it. When we did a trial run, well, I only managed barely 300 words. And then there's also the English research paper, I'm going to do about Abortion, specifically : Not legalizing abortion for minors. So if anyone happened to do a research paper on abortion before and still have your notes, please, PLEASE pass it to me!! I'll really appreciate it!

Here is something funny, another friend of mine, who's also doing on Abortion, but he is with the pro-choice, he submitted his research outline paper and this is what is written on it when he got it back...

"Abortion is safer then child birth." ............ "OH MY GOD"

Moving on, I want to congratulate Amenda (hope I spelled her name correctly) for the step she took on getting Baptised on the 31st of April 2006. Sorry I don't have any pictures because Fazil took my Nikon D50 and I still haven't hear any word from him yet. Thought he's suppose to return me on Monday...ahaha.
But here is 2 pictures taken by Fazil with my camera, really nice picture..

Camera lens cover..


Light ball..

And here's another picture taken by Fazil's senior...really cool way of playing with low shutter speed..

13 second shutter speed..

Some other pics taken during the weekend..

At Kayu after Amenda Baptism...they really look like kayu..


Eric eating chicken..always eating..


Going to ONS for lunch, desperate for car park, suddenly saw one, but moving too fast, break a little too hard...this is the result


The burned part of my tire, from the side..


Outside ONS, yes that's Ben's car, he broke the law with his parking...try to guess. *Hint : Look at the nose of the rest of the cars around..*


Ok, I guess that's all I have this time...

But before I leave, here is a interesting video for all foosball fan, a really darn cool trick..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home