Friday, March 10, 2006

8680....

It's been quite awhile since I last updated my blog. Have been so busy this few days, with work, and settling college stuff, and of course, my car! Yes, finally got it! My new baby, have been wanting this car since like when I'm form 3, or maybe even younger, but couldn't remember already! Anyway, now I have it, going to appreciate it and take care of it man!! Here is some pics...





Yep, my number plate is MAV 8680, so next time if you see this car but it's not me driving, then please run him off the road and call me!! Can get reward!! Ahaha. Hopefully it will never get stolen, quite a few people I know have lost their Satria GTI, those stupid idiots which must rob people possesions to feed themselves. GET A JOB!

Anyway, for a 5 years old second hand Satria GTI, surprisingly, this 5 years old car is much much MUCH more powerful then even my mom's Proton Gen-2, so much different!! Really scarry with the amount of power under the hood. I don't even dare to floor it yet. Owh, but my dear friend Bonjomon already did wheel spin with my car even before I even tried it, floor at first gear, wheel spin like crazy, so he lift his leg from accelerator, change to second gear and I think he floor again!! Wah lao, wheel spin AGAIN on second gear!! Heart pain man...ahahaha.

Anyway, going to install sound system in my car later at CV Audio located at Uptown. Probably get a Eton component system or a Alpine Type-X and a JL subwoofer. Can't wait...

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home