Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Adenotonsillectomy..

Adenotonsillectomy, what is it? Is the medical name or the full word for "Tonsils". For those who doesn't know what is it, is actually a growth that blocks ones breathing passage. Most of the time, it is not fatal, it will only become fatal when the person having this growth ignores it and doesn't take proper medication or antibiotics.

If the tonsils gets too large, the person may not eat well, taking only small, soft foods. The person may also have some choking and mouth breathing. Often, the person snores very loudly, may not breathe well while asleep, and may actually stop breathing for several seconds. If severe and not treated, this can put strain on the heart and lung.

So why am I suddenly turning to a doctor? I'm not planning to be one at all, but someone very close to me and someone who mean alot to me is suspected of having Tonsils. And unfortunately, this person is not taking proper medication, and not going to a proper doctor for a full proper check up. And i'm really worried. All this person is taking is only some chinese herb given by some chinese "doctor".

So if you're reading this (you know who you are since you don't allow me to tell anyone), please stop being stubborn and go to a proper Hospital to do a proper check up! I hope you all can help me pray for this person, as I'll be praying very hard too that it won't lead to something major.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home