Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can't wait..

So..have been working for almost a month already. Finally, tomorrow is the final camera that I have to mount! Wohoo, after 15 cameras, this may seems easy already, but noooo, this will be the hardest camera to mount yet. Because it wasn't planned at first in the "blueprint", so the wiring have to be on it's own, and must pull out some existing cable trunks. Sigh, hard work, but Benjamin is determined to finish it tomorrow..even if we have to OT until 10p.m.! I'm almost as desperate as him to finish! Pay pay pay!! MONEY!

So talking about money, and our pay, Ben and I actually have totally no idea how much will we get paid, I don't want to hope for too much, but at the same time, I'm also hoping to get paid quite well. Really want to get a few things...


First thing I want:

A Digital SLR camera! This is a Nikon D50, my dream camera since 2 years ago!


Second:

Ahh..B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L..Mission V61 bookshelf speakers. Well..I'm actually just hoping, no way my pay will be high enough to buy this..but..oh well..my "wish list".

Third:

Well, I want this..badly! But is impossible to buy it by myself, so, dad if you're reading this, you know what to do!! Albeit if it's even 5 years old. Ahaha =p

Fourth:

Continue my collection of torchlights, this are Surefire E2E Executive, Surefire M6, Surefire C2 Centurion and Surefire U2 Ultra.

Well, this are the things that I want, didn't know that I want so many things until when I'm finding the pictures for all the things I want. But then again, all this things are just materialistic things that we can only have on earth, and we won't be here on earth for long! And what's more, after we buy what we want, the craze will just disappear. Funny how life is..

2 Comments :

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy buy buy..buy so many things..got camera de still wanna buy new one..tsk tsk tsk..nyway,i still love you.lolz.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....i wan big big sundae when u got ur pay k???:P...yummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home