Monday, February 20, 2006

What a day..at work!

Currently listening to :
- Delirious : Now is the time
- Friends with benefit

Bloody alarm wake me up at 8.30a.m. AGAIN! Really hate it, this morning was even harder to wake up for me, I keep on lying in bed hoping that I'm dreaming, but until 8.50a.m...it only hit me that I've no more hope that it could be a dream, and have to face the fact, get up, wash up, and get to work.

For those who didn't know. I'm currently working for Benjamin's father, Uncle Ritchie, helping him to install some secuirity stuff, CCTV and so on. So, my job now is actually just..fixing up camera's. From now on, when you go to 1Utama or anywhere, especially banks, look up on the ceiling and see those black dome cameras staring right at your face. Looks very simple and easy to install, but don't be fooled! Is no where near easy. At first before I agree to install for him personally, I also didn't expect it to be so hard, but, was so totally wrong, and now stuck with this back aching, dirty, dusty (dusty cause Uncle Ritchie fatory produces alot of powder product for construction), tiring, "Fear-factor" (Fear factor for me because I've a phobia of heights, and most of the time I'm on a ladder or a forklift which is as high as 2 stories!) job. But I've gained alot of experience by working with Uncle Ritchie, really appreciate the chance to work with him. Here is some random picture..


Say hi to my new friend, I destroyed it's "home" because it's in the way of my wiring. Don't usually find this kind of spider, small body but super long legs. Freaky!



Ahh..future boss of Axel Chemie, but now currently my colleague, he suffers almost as much as me, but most of the time he drives the fork lift around for me, and must wait patiently for me for up to half an hour or more. And love using "Stop ruining my life laa.." and "Holy moly macoroni from Italy..".

3 Comments :

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought u said blogs were meant for losers that has loads of free time huh?shheeesh.-_-'

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Lim said...

blogs were meant for losers that has loads of free time? Wah..I'm very sure I did not say that loo..cos I enjoy reading blogs..

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure bo..??wakakak..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home