Sunday, February 26, 2006

Saturday is the second best day of the week..

Why is Saturday only the second best day of the week? Cause Friday is the best day of course! Actually this was only true when I was still in primary and secondary school. I just love Fridays, Fridays has shorter classes, get to go home earlier, and also taking home together with that kind of feeling knowing that the next 2 days I don't need to wake up at 6.30a.m. to go back to school! Missed those days back in secondary school. Time do past very very fast.

Anyway, I don't want to sound so old and talk about the past. Today is a interesting day. Woke up at 8a.m., was supposed to wake up later abit, but somehow I woke up so early and I couldn't get myself to go back to sleep. And I need to go back to work at 9a.m. to adjust one more camera for Uncle Ritchie and get my pay cheque! So, stone until 9a.m.. Then at 9.20a.m., my trusty colleague Benjamin Tay sms me and tell me that he is going breakfast with his dad first! OMG!! Seriously, I wanted to go back to sleep, but I thought how long can breakfast be? So I waited untillllll.. 10.50a.m.! Ahaha..wasted almost 3 hours of my life stoning.

But anyway. Finally recieved my pay cheque..ta dahh...

Obviously Uncle Ritchie did not pay me "X Thousand Only" laa..editted the first digit out, don't feel nice revealing just like that. But if you wanna know, can ask me personally. Ahaha.

So after "work" and after collecting our pay, we left Kepong, and somehow I got myself trapped and I've to follow Benj down to Low Yat to get his brand new Digital Camera, Canon Ixus I Zoom...

Looks really sexy eh? I recommend it to him one! Ahaha, not bad for a camera at this price range, very affordable, somemore 5.0 megapixel. Probably one of the best and most recommended "point and shoot" camera to carry to formal event without leaving a bulge in your fancy pants pocket.

Here's a sample shot from his camera..

For those Hypertune magazine readers out there, YES, that is the Hypertune Avanza project car. Was parked right outside my church. At first Bryan saw it and when he came and tell me about it, didn't believe him. Ahaha..sorry la! Actually before this I saw this car twice already, once in Aman Suria, another time was on the way down from Genting on new years eve. Was trying to make him horn for, but the driver was too patient with me. (Wanted to test out his 138dB air horn!!)

Here's another sample shot from Ben's camera..this is during dinner time @ Pizza Hut..(BTW, Pizza Hut Tmn Tun SUCKS big time, service is TERRIBLE. Serve us with PAPER CUP! wth? But the best thing is, their server got shut down, so their cash register/computer cannot be online, so when we paid, we "forgot" to mention a few things to them and end up saving quite a bit! Well, they deserve it for the terrible service!)

Well, it was suppose to be a picture of "The only guy who has a girlfriend with him tonight", but somehow, I don't know why Raymond ter-appear behind..


During YF games, I was suddenly amazed at how good was Thomas Nokia N70 HP camera (I mean for HP camera standard!). This is a sample of a photo taken by his HP at highest reso..

Surprising thing is, on this pic (ONLY this pic), his camera manage to reproduce the colors so sharply and accurately that is almost better then Benjamin's Canon I Zoom (Albeit a little bit out of focus).

Well, that was the only pic from his camera that is "passable" for my standard. But anyway, I had fun playing around with his phone..here is more random pics..


Jin Fong finally got a hair cut, but unfortunately, forgot to cut the back part of his hair, so he looks.......err....no commment. (No hard feelings la k?)


Here is Nigel Tay a.k.a. Niggar Tay! He thinks he's some big shot celebrity from his own dream world, but, he needs to wake up soon and realise that form 4 is no time for day dreaming!!


Captain ball and wet badminton court. And this leeds to.... (If you're observant enough, you can actually see that Anna shirt and pants is all wet caused she slipped!)


So that's it for today. But before I leave to my own dreamland, I got this from Han Ken's blog, somehow I find it very sweet...

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
He said no.
She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever.
He said no.
She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away.
He again said no.
She had heard too much.
She needed to leave.
As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said,
"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home