Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia..

Got this off The Star Online!! Be prepared people..

SPM results out on Mar 13

PETALING JAYA: Results for the 2005 SPM examination will be released on March 13, while STPM results will be out on March 16, Education Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein announced Thursday.

Okay, this is sort of a mix feeling. I really want to know my results, after so many months, and also after 5 years of studying all because of this one exam. I really want to know have I wasted 5 years of my life in school learning nuts, or at least I gained something out of it. I know I've wasted my BM and Sejarah already, since Sejarah I can definitely say I won't be able to past caused I only answered 1 essay out of 6, and I only know how to do 1 Structur question out of 4. Yes is bad, and I regretted not doing better. I used to be very "Kiasu" in my studies when I'm in form 1 and 2, always studying my butt off hoping to get first (but always lose to this guy just by a few marks and end up getting second in class). Things change when I came to form 3 and 4, especially form 4, I can say I virtually slept throughout my whole form 4, I didn't even study ANYTHING. I didn't do ANY homework, nor did I pay attention to ANY teacher. The minute I reached school, I'll be sleeping on my trusty ol' Nike bag (which really works great as a pillow!).

All I can say that I regretted how I was in form 4. Who said that form 4 is a honey moon year? Infact, form 4 should be the year you pay attention most in class, then form 5 can be more relaxed. Oh well, no point crying over milk that has been spilled. I just hope I'm able to get a result which is good enough for myself, maybe not for my mom, but as long I'm happy, then is more then enough.

So to all form 4 people who is reading this, please, don't make the same mistake as I did, unless you're planning to fail Sejarah, BM and probably Add math too.

2 Comments :

At 3:45 PM, Blogger debra fong said...

are you hinting me????o.O : S

akakaka.XP

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Lim said...

Ahaha..maybe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home