Thursday, February 23, 2006

Touch up..

Only manage to sleep at 5.30a.m. last night. Most probably is because of the 2 teh ais I drank at Kayu and the extremely fattening roti tisu and also the depressing game of Dota just before I slept. Thankfully we manage to finish all up our work yesterday, so don't have to go to work at 9a.m. this morning anymore! But Ben and I still went back today at around 11a.m. because I remembered I have to touch up some stuff and also adjust 1 camera. Now, hopefully, my job is totally finished, but boss was planning to buy some dummy cameras for me to mount again..sigh..we'll see how that goes. But for now, the main job is done!

But until now, I still have TOTALLY NO IDEA how much I'm getting paid. Uncle Ritchie still haven't give any hint at all on how much he is paying us. Well, there's a great offer for my DSLR camera right now in Low Yat, and it ends on Sunday. Since Ben and I also planning to get a Digital camera (Ben wants a Canon Ixus I Zoom), so we also want our pay as soon as possible. But it seems only can get paid end of the month, what a bummer. Well, at least Ben's mom is willing to pay for his camera first.

Oh well, just have to be patient, anyway I have better things to do with my money first once I get it, I need to take someone to the Hospital and perform a check up.

Anyway, here are pics of our (Ben and I) hard work..

Before we started off, there was not even one camera connected to the computer, all the slots is just black..


But after 3 and a half weeks..

This is the results! 16 cameras! All spying on everyone! Ahaha..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home