Wednesday, March 01, 2006

For the last 2 days, my Internet has been down. Didn't know what life at home would be without internet until now. So what happened? Actually I also don't know. I came home on Sunday evening to find my modem cum wireless router cannot be connected to the internet. So the first thing I thought was my account got suspended again. But after checking with streamyx, it wasn't. So I started doing my own troubleshooting. But still no luck. Called Streamyx again, ask me to do some basic troubleshooting, which is actually what I tried right at the beginning. Still no luck. So got desperate, went to Ikano and bought a new modem with wireless router,


D-Link G604T, came home happily, plugged in, and again!! Still can't connect! wth?!

So..Called Streamyx again yesterday around 11p.m., say they will open a technical report for me. And guess what? This morning at around 10a.m., a person from Streamyx woke me up and said he is outside my house! WHOAH! This is really shocking! I didn't even ask them to come, I didn't even give my house address, and their right outside after I complained just a few hours ago, and somemore at 11p.m. at night! So he finally got it to work, there was some problem with Telekom port to my house. So for those technician (only) working in Streamyx, I give you thumbs up for customer service!

So, over the weekend, I finally bought my new baby! Yes, my Nikon D50! Muahaha, together with a SB-600 speedlight!

Isn't it a beauty? Oh yes it is, ahaha. Well, my dad paid half for me, and I paid the rest myself! So almost all my pay went to this camera, but ask me is it worth 3 and a half week of hard work to get this camera, well, YES!!

So this is actually the highlight of the past few days I didn't blog, for now, I leave you with some photos I've taken with my Nikon D50 around my house..











0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home