Friday, March 31, 2006

Truck drivers..RUINING MY LIFE!!

This is probably the darkest day for my precious car!! I cannot believe it man, first scratch!! When I found out much much later, whoo, my heart really sank! Bloody truck drivers! This is what happened..

Today it was MUFY games day, so I didn't have classes today so I decided to go to my dad's factory to continue my work. So I took a slow drive down to Klang, enjoying Michael Buble. Anyway, after reaching Klang, then I've to turn out to another exit to get to my dad's factory in Meru, so I go to the first lane and follow a huge truck behind. At this time I was only going at about 60km/h. Then suddenly, the bloody truck roll over either on a tree branch or a wood plank, but because his bloody tire is already bigger then my car, that branch or plank flew up after the tire roll over it and that bloody piece flew towards my windscreen like some bloody missile. Well, reflex action took over and I swerve my car to the left and then suddenly a loud "thud" right next to my ear, it was so loud that it stunned me a second, like a gun shot, I thought that plank hit my door glass, but it didn't. So after I reach my dad's factory, came out of my car and as i'm closing my door, my heart sank to the ground! I found this uber ugly scratch right on top my door handle..

I really wanna cry already man...so damn frustrated!

Sigh, putting that aside, this morning I went to breakfast with Ben Lee in the Curve Mc D's, actually not really in the curve though. But anyway, when I was driving out to the highway, I saw a couple of "No parking" signs and a "30km/j" sign below it. And then I remember what Nian King told me, and I found this..

If you look closely enough you'll notice a sign is missing below the no parking sign. If you're wondering what happened to it, visit RVN's blog..

1 Comments :

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jeff!
Just so you know, "The Outsiders" is an EXCELLENT book! Read it when i was 13 and it had an INCREDIBLE impact on my life. Glad you have read it. I've re-read it countless of times! i'm still searching for the movie made by Francis Coppola in the 80s. it has tom cruise, patrick swayze etc (the brat pack of that time) in it. If you find it, let me know! :)

take care,.. and enjoy college life, eh? don't work too hard. ta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home