Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Jeff, how's your results?", me : " ... "

March 13, Monday, 11.30a.m., SMKDJ...how can I forget this time, day and place?!?! Went to school and take my SPM result. Probably the nicest part of that day is I get to meet all my friends, missed them.

While waiting for the result, we went back to our 5 Keruing class room. Shucks man, really missed my class, and the people, and the table, and the fan, and the teachers, and of course, sleeping in class!!
Anyway, being ex 5 Keruing's, especially since we're the last batch of 5 Keruing, we have to somehow leave our "mark" right?? Here it is...


Anyway, after taking a few photos and acting like how a 5 Keruing student should, we walked to the canteen to find that the results has already came out!! Oh man, and we were all fooling around in another block. First they were sticking up the names that is in Anugerah Cemerlang, 7A's and above, of course, no need to be bothered about that, my name will never be there.

So wait patiently until they start giving out our results, so find my class, my form teacher, and took my SPM slip.

Here it is, please DON'T ask me how I did anymore after this. Disappointed?? Yes I am!! I didn't really care about the amount of A's I get, but, MY IT NEVER GET AN A...WUT THE HELL WEI??????!!!!!!! That's the MOST disappointing thing about the whole thing, I don't even mind if I get only ONE A, just as long my IT get an A. Sighh. All the while my IT always get A1, even forcast, and a B for SPM. Cannot believe it. Going to send to remark tomorrow, together with my moral. Moral also another one, don't believe I didn't get an A for it! Damn disappointing...

And the rest of that day didn't went well too. At work, we probably experienced the WORST thing ever, 500, FIVE HUNDRED meters of RG-59 COAXIAL cables got tagled up!! SERIOUSLY! I really want to just throw the whole bulk of cables into the crusher and turn it into powder!! Sigh...bad day!

Anyway, back to today, today at least is a better day. I finally changed my head lamp, the whole thing, actually only the left side, now my Philips 4300k bulb looks really nice!! Nice crystal white color...a lil bit of blue tint! Then, I got myself a Stebel air horn!! Wohoo, yes!! But I got a smaller air horn, comes with 2 horns, one for Hi pitch and 1 for low pitch. Mixed together sounds really nice! Is rated 135 decibels at 4 inches! And 123 decibels at 2 meters!! Anyone care to justify it for me?? After installing all this, called Peter (boss of CV audio) to tune my sound system for me, and also do time correction, make the sound center staging right at my driver seat! Spent 1 hour of petrol, and is it worth it?? Yes! Now it really sounds like I'm at the center of the band/concert/vocalist.


My Alpine Type-X tweeter is starting to get warmer compared to the first day, not so bright anymore, it is slowly running it. Must leave my player on more often on louder volume. Need to save up RM2.1k for a beautiful 4 channel Steg amp. Then my Alpine Type-X speakers will really run at it's full potential.

Hmm, that's all I'll blog for tonight, have to wake up quite early tomorrow to go to school to remark my SPM paper. Before I go, here is some pictures..

My room..Probably the most safest place in the world for me..




Oh wait, I just remembered! I just tried to wrap up a box to let Pos Laju send the package to Johor. Well, I finally realize how much effort it takes to wrap up a present! Really wonder how Wai Yee does it for everybody...gifted??

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home