Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's been 14 days..

Wow, it's been 14 days, that means 2 weeks, or half a month, since the last time I update my blog! I also really don't know why, is it because I'm too busy? Or just plain lazy. Nowadays I can't realy differenciate, sometime I'm just so lazy to do anything, and end up just lying around letting precious time just fly pass me like that. Or sometime I'm so busy, until I don't even have time to eat, or have time for anything or anyone else. I still have work, probably only can finish my project in 3 weeks time, or more. Hopefully less, but with college life now, I only can go to work on weekends, or sometimes only on Saturday as there won't be anyone in the office on Sunday, only the factory.

From my dad's factory, scarry huh!? I took the pic abit too late, before this the white smoke was worst, almost covering the whole factory..one of the machines got problem..


So what have I been doing since the last time I blogged? Well, college has already started for me, I'm in Sunway College now, doing MUFY program. Well, college life is totally different then school life. I've to go college everyday at 8a.m., first class at 8.30a.m. and ends at 4.30p.m.. But I have a 1 hour and 3 hour break inbetween, and I really have no idea what to do during this time.

So other then that, what have I been doing? Well.. I have some pics to show and share what I did during this 2 weeks..

Yes! I've been reading. This is a REALLY good novel. And I will never would've touched if it wasn't the novel for my english class. But once I started reading the first few pages, I couldn't stop. And the ending..well..is really good!


Last Friday we had steamboat in church! Well, is actually the opening for this year Cell Group. So, to celebrate, we have a feast!!

Yummy..


Err..bee hoon + tom yam soup + chicken soup + 3 raw eggs = curry mee look-a-like!


Someone better teach Nigger not to play with his food, or more like his pudding..


I somehow like this picture. I leave it to your creativity, or should I say "naughty" minds to imagine what is it la?!

On Saturday, well, is a day to remember..let me show you this picture first..

Me : *passes this mechanical pencil to the victim (I shall keep the victim's name annoymous, but you can go to Ben Lee's blog to find out!!)* "Eh check this out, mini pringles inside this mechanical pencil..try to press and see..it will come out and can eat one.."
Victim : *takes the pencil from me and amazed by it* "Wow!" , *stare at the pencil and the mini delicious pringles inside it and tried pressing it"
Me : *trying hard not to start laughing*
Victim : *stop pressing and stare somemore and think's* "Why do I have the feeling this won't work out the way I thought it will??..."
Me : *trying much much harder not to laugh*
Victim : *Tried pressing again and only noticed that it is a mechanical pencil and instead of pringles coming out, pencil lead came out!!*
Me and everyone else : *burst out laughing until we almost roll all over the floor!!*.. WAHAHAHAHHAHA.

p.s. : No hard feelings la ok?? Just jk...kakaka.

Anyway, after dinner that night, we went to Alexis in Jalan Ampang..

Yes for those who recognize him, that's Lewis Pragasa (I hope I spelled his name correctly) on the right, what an amazing drummer!!


Lewis Pragasa.. respect man!

About today, well, I installed something new for my baby..

Yep, that's Apexi Dual Funnel open pod performance filter! And the improvements? Can really feel more power when pick up, and also more "growling noise" from my engine during high RPM..muahahaha. Pretty eh. The ram pipe so striking red, custom made!! XD


A pic of my whole engine. Check out my dual air horn below..kekeke. Gonna install Iridium performance spark plug tomorrow..muahaha.

And...today I finally got my MUFY T-shirt, and is SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY DAMN UGLY!!

Seriously man, this grey with this kind of yellow color on this type of font? They think we are some cheerleaders! Sigh, have to wear this nightmare every Monday!!

Well, that's all I have to update for the things that happened this 2 weeks.

Here is some other pictures..

Aunty Wai Yee, tai kar che of YF, also my che che.. but I know I look more older and mature then her..kakaka..


"..Do not hold back.."

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home