Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nothing gold can stay...

Talk about time is precious and all, it just came to me how scarily fast time actually pass us by. It is like I just posted up my last post 1 or 2 days ago, but actually it has already been 1 week! 1 week?? ONE week pass so fast? Time pass by so fast until there are times where I can't actually believe that it is so real.

It seems like it was just a few days ago I entered standard, I remember, the first time I walked into school, honestly I remember I was pretty scared!! Honestly who wasn't?? I remember alot of kids around me were crying, for me, I only remembered I really want to go back home and sleep and didn't want my dad to leave me there. Can you remember your first day at school? Or first day in secondary school? Really felt as though it was just a really short time ago. But, oh well, it IS in the past already, and now, all I have is the present, and the future..which really scares me!

Now when I think back about it, they were right, all those older people who always tell me that we (those who are in primary or secondary school) are the luckiest one. But of course when I was in primary or secondary school, I didn't believe them, I took my scondary school life for granted, I thought College will be even easier then that, and because of this, I didn't spent my time wisely in secondary school, I didn't appreciate secondary school life at all, everyday I kept on looking forward, everyday I kept on wishing to College life will come soon, to NOW, to this big mess right now. If only I knew. If only I knew, then my wish would be different...

So for those who are in secondary school now, and also for those who are enjoying their holidays, well, I really want to tell you to appreciate what you have, and appreciate every second of it. Use the time you have wisely, as it is given by God. And if you're young, don't be so impatient to grow up, secondary school will probably be your best years already, so enjoy it to the max, but of course don't fail SPM please!

As I grow older, actually just recently, I came to learn that there are no "Right time" in this world. There's really no such thing. Why you ask? It is very simple, every second is also the right time, no matter for whatever reasons or purpose. The fact that every second is blessed by God to you, God chose to give you that second, to give you every second, so what is not so right about it?? If you're holding back your feelings for someone, or you really want to say something to someone, or any similiar things because you're waiting for the "right time!", well, stop wasting your time, as the right time won't be coming, because there will never be a right time for everytime is right! I learnt never to procrastinate what has to be said, because you might really regret for the rest of your life....

------
Satria Neo
together with my random thoughts about it



So it's finally out. After almost 1 and a half year of rumours going around and spy shots of this car speculating all over the Internet, or what used to be known as SRM24, "Satria Replacement Model", has finally launched by Proton!

Being a Satria fan, this will be like a successor to my Satria GTi. But is this car good enough to make me have second thoughts? To make me sell my car to get it? Read on..

So the rumours were true, the brand new Satria Neo is powered by our very own M'sian made engine, the "VERY" infamous Campro engine, which also can be found on Proton Gen-2. Satria Neo comes in Campro 1.3 and Campro 1.6, with the 1.3 developing about 98 HP and the 1.6 developing about 110 HP. At least this HP ratings are what is stated on the specification. Well, before Satria GTi owners start getting worried that this Campro 1.6 Satria Neo can compete with our precious babies, don't worry, this ratings are actually BHP, brake Horse Power, unlike ours which are HP on wheels. So the 1.6 Satria Neo will have around 96 WHP only, but honestly, not bad at all. Gearbox for both Satria Neo will be using back Proton's partner, Mitsubishi gearbox. This seems to make more sense since producing their own gearbox will be more costly in R&D, and they don't have much knowledge in making one.

Campro engine has been quite "famous" for their very slow response in the lower RPM range. For my mom's Gen-2 Campro 1.6, the power only really kicks in at around 4k RPM. This seems to be an issue that Proton has claim that have been resolved in the new Satria Neo by adjusting the final gear ratio. It will give more low end torque, but at the same time sacrificing top speed. Interior is something similiar to the newer Proton cars, Savvy and Gen-2. Some people like it, some people hate it commenting it is like a toy car. But personally, I love the instrument panel, the blue color together with the black background really adds a sense of style to the car, and especially when you're behind the wheel.


Really beautiful instrument panel

In terms of mod-ability, I won't say much about performance, as the Campro engine is already not a ideal engine to mod on, but probably people will come up with custom turbo kit to fit it in eventually. But this car will still hit it big in the modding scene in terms of it's exterior and body design. Less then a week since the car has been launched, so many people has already came out with a few really nice design on various body-kits for it. And it all look so stunning! Well, words can't explain it, I'll let the pictures do the talking...


VERY surprising!! Projector head lamps!! Kudos to Proton!!


Bodykit designed by "Reedoor" of ZTH.


IF only Proton will make a version of this..


Very nice and mean looking bodykit..


Satria Neo R3, really really nice!










Satria Neo Desire..insanely beautiful..




Carbon Fiber MOMO exhaust!!


Speechless..


Full custom bucket seats!


Grippen brake calipers!!


Satria Neo Symphony!!


Amazing!


Nice..

So here are some of the many designs of Satria Neo. What can I say? Every design also looks good in one way or another.

So will I give up my Satria GTi for a Satria Neo? Obviously not!! There are alot of reasons to why I would still prefer my Satria GTi to the new Satria Neo, but I can't possibly post it up here. But in terms of exterior, I guess I've to say Satria Neo is really ideal to play with nice body-kits.


Hmm..IF Proton decide to produce Satria Desire, MAYBE I'll buy and keep that....next time!!

-----
Henry's tag..
Yes yes I know this post is REALLLLLY long, but I've to do this for a friend..

Hmm..giving my second thought about visitting Henry's blog next time, you'll never know when this fella come up with something like this again...but oh well, for the fun of it..


AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANNA TO MEET:
1. God
2. Keiichi Tsuchiya (Japan Drift King)
3. Bill Gates
4. -
5. -

THING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. God (even though God is not a "thing")
2. My beloved girl friend.
3. My Satria GTi
4. Money
5. Music

I WISH I COULD:
1. Live a happy and stressful life
2. Graduate in Engineering (if I could live until then!)
3. Make a difference
4. Make everyone around me happy
5. Be a sound engineer for a concert of more then 2000 people

I WANT:
1. a 4g63T engine for my SGTi
2. a Focal Beryllium front component speakers
3. all the Surefire torchlights
4. to do what I always wanted to do
5. to get my own studio apartment

SONGS THAT I THINK IS AWESOME:
1. Chasing Cars/ Run - Snow Patrol
2. For you I will - Teddy Geiger
3. All songs by John Mayor
4. Jesus I Surrender/ Keep my heart - Jeff Deyo
5. All I need is you/ From the inside out - Hillsongs
and many many MANY more...

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
1. Make my first million
2. Someone who made a difference
3. Following God's footstep closely
4. Have a whole garage full of differently modded Satria GTi's
5. Happy (hopefully!!)

RANDOM FACTS:
1. I don't like my B'day to be celebrated
2. I hate when people sing my the Happy B'day song (don't ask why)
3. I like hugs
4. I have a soft spot for soft toys
5. My most favourtie vacation spot is HCC, Camerons

MISCONCEPTIONS:
1. I'm smart.
2. I know alot of computer software which honestly I don't.
3. I like Chinese food, which I don't!
4. I'm not 20, 21 or 22 or even 23 years old!! I'm only 18!!
5. -

I TAG:
1. My girl friend (Melissa Yu!!)
2. Ben Lee
3. Adeline Tan
4. Chan Wai Yee
5. Yee Meng

Like Henry said: "Do lah! sporting abit..."

-----
Random pics


A Sea-horse!!! No la, is actually Jin Fong prawn!


Moral lecture was WAY too boring..


Kiet Ming. Officially the SICKEST person in Sunway College..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home