Sunday, June 18, 2006

Be happy with what you're blessed with..

Currently listening to :

- Take It All
- From the inside out


"Hate", it is a strong word. According to trustly ol' Wikipedia, it says Hate or hatred is an emotion of intense revulsion, distaste, enmity, or antipathy for a person, thing, or phenomenon; a desire to avoid, restrict, remove, or destroy its object.

For my case, this word describe PERFECTLY how I feel about my College life, or specifically, my MUFY course!! As days goes by, my hatred for College just continue to grow more and more, I've never experience such dislike ever before. Even during form 4 and form 5 where I have 3 tuitions on Monday itself, I thought that was possible the worst thing ever, but MUFY is so much worst. I look around, I guess is only just me hating College life this much, and I'm also the few unlucky one among my friends who have to to classes 5 times a week, and from 8.30a.m. till 5p.m.!!

I really envy those people who only needs to go college 3 times a week, or even those people whose classes are only half a day! The editor of MUFY must have a very twisted mind or attitude, it really really stresses out their students. To make things worst, throughout the whole tortureous MUFY Pre-U programme, I only get TWO WEEKS of holiday!! While other people around me are happily enjoying their 4 to 8 weeks holiday!!

If that is not bad enough, we have test EVERY week without fail! Every week, at least 1 test, and sometimes can have up to 3 test a week! And we can't afford to take this test lightly, as it contributes 5% to the final marks. How can others cope so well? How can there be a rumour around about MUFY is "Very easy"?!?! How can some people ACTUALLY score up to 408% out of a possible 400% in MUFY programme??!!! I find this people are either plainly insane, or just way too smart for their own good!!

After my long sought after 2 weeks holiday, I return to college this week and is possibly the worst week ever. Mid course exam was just before the holiday, so we got back all our results this week, and it is really really depressing. I did really badly, that's all to it. I have alot of catching up to do, but I have to, to not only achieve my dream of being an Computer Engineer, but also not to waste my father's money as MUFY is the most expensive Pre-U programme.

I'm really not looking forward to the rest of my College days, due date for my English research paper is creeping closer and closer, and my mind is just point blank! There are just so much to do, and sometimes I just wanna break down and give up on everything!! 2 of my friends has already walk out from MUFY, they decide to stop studying and start working, as it is much easier for them...

I just hope I can survive through my days left in MUFY programme, I hope I'm able to cope with this extreme stress, and the amount of work and assignments. I guess only God can help me, and I know He is providing me with His strength all this while, I know because I would have really broke down long time ago..



Everlasting...your light will shine when all else fade, never ending...your glory goes beyong all fame... From the inside out - United We Stand

----------
Project JL's SGTi development

After being quiet for 1 post, finally back to update on another upgrade on my SGTi. This time I've changed my springs to stiffer, lower sports spring. Spring is by "Improve", quite a reputable company. Here is some pics of my new lowered car..


Before..


Before.. notice how high is the clearance..


After!!


Advertising for Bridgestone Potenza tires and ICE rims..ahaha..


Who is planning or even thinking to steal my rims, mind you I have a Clifford 2 way alram with tilt sensors and also a VERY sensitive shock sensor and a proximity sensor, and also lock nuts on my rims.. =))

----------
Some random pics..


A pic from Rumah Charis, a orphanage and elderly home. Made my really appreciate everything I have in my life after visitting them. Shall blog about it next time..


I thought only animal pee by the road side?? *Chill la Alex.. ;p*


Tiny droplets of rain..




"Zhng my....err......van?"

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home