Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Compilation of things I've modded/change for my SGTi

First off, I want to say that my last post (about God and the things I want to do before I die) is not meant to offend anyone, or anyone else religion or anything similiar. This is my own blog where I'll post my own thoughts and feelings and about my own religion which I believe and have faith in it strongly. Please do not use my blog comments as a place to battle between which religion is real or which religion is better, as I believe and love my Lord God Jesus Christ and I'll stand with him as he is my backbone of my life. He has showed me countless times that He do exist and that He love me and has help my out of the darkest hole. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". (John 14:6)


---------------------------------------------
Now with that aside, I've saw someone's blog today and he is also a car enthusiast. He also blogs about the development in modifying his car, he is also driving and modding a Satria GTi. So I also decided to "steal" the idea and post down what I've done with my car (for those who are curious how much I spent and changed), and my future plans for the car.


When I first bought the car, almost everything was stock, the engine was untouched and a virgin, the last owner only changed to 16" ICE 8 spokes black rims. I've to admit that I really love the rims, saved me at least RM2k there. But not long after the car reach my hands, stuff began to change (or add).

Engine, Performance, etc..
1) 4 Awg engine grounding cable.
2) Raizin voltage stabilizer.
3) Apexi Dual Funnel open pod filter with custom air RAM piping.
4) Iridium 7 racing spark plugs.
5) Q8 perforamance engine oil.
6) Custom made short shifter.
7) Bridgestone Potenza tires.
8) Evo 3 Twin Pot break calipers with high performance break pads with 15" brake rotors/break disc (installing tomorrow).
Future plans
1) Polished GSR head
2) Mivec Throttle body
3) 4-2-1 HKS exhaust system
4) Change shocks and absorbers (lower car by 30mm)
5) E-manage engine management system
6) NA tune up and dyno
7) Lighten fly wheel
8) Exedy racing clutch
9) Lighten high cam pistons
10) Super charger (probably much later)

Looks, entertainment, etc...
1) Alpine CDA-9853 CD player
2) Alpine Type-X 6.5" front component system
3) Boschmann 6.5" mid bass driver
4) 35% sunlight tinted side windows
5) Smoked head lights
6) 2 pairs Philips 4350K crystal white bulbs
7) Stebel dual tone air horn
8) MOMO gear knob
9) 2 way immobilizer alarm with remote engine start and remote trunk open
Future plans
1) Philips 6300K HID lights
2) Carbon Fiber bonet
3) Steg QM-MOS 75.4, 4 channel amplifier
4) JL W1v3 12" Subwoofer with custom enclosure
5) Custom A-pillar mount for tweeters
6) Custom fiber glass kick box for front component

Well that's what I've changed or modded my car too so far and a few future plans for this year. But of course when I finally finish college and start working and earning enough money, I will probably change to 4G63 2.0 Turbo engine, that's my ultimate plan for the car. =)

4 Comments :

At 1:16 AM, Blogger tysern said...

geng lo, ur car. frankly speaking, i do not know much of the parts leh.

a car to drive is alright to me ade. wahahah. nonit so geng kua

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) i understand.. i was just giving you my side of the story, so that you'll know what our deal is. who knows, i might be the first and last one to say all those things to you.. so yea I was just lettin you know. but i do hope all good comes to both of us.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger zillieman said...

your car is a monster.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Jeffrey Lim said...

Monster?? No la please...still too far way to be labeled as "monster"....yet.
It will only be a monster when it reached at least 350 WHP or has a 2.0 litre V6 turbo engine in it (4g63T) =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home