Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Something funny..

Got this from Top Gear season 10 episode 5.



Jeremy Clarkson:
"The police in Hampshire are running an advert of a jolly policemen, in his tall helmet and putting him in the back of a bus.
It's fine, except for where the bus's exhaust pipe is."


Hahahaha...

-----
*EDIT!!!*

I ask Tiffany to check out this update and this was the MSN conversation..

Tiff: what so funny about it ?
Me: =.=""
Me: have u even seen it
Tiff: yeah
Me: or..did u READ
Tiff: yes
Me: =.=""
Me: errr. my blog u know
Me: the new post
Tiff: VHEH@ (I don't know what does it mean..)
Me: got a pic of a bus there
Tiff: I refresh it
Tiff: pulak it's bus's exhaust pipe
Me: u dun find anything wrooong with the pic?
Me: or more like the advert
Tiff: cap?
Me: huuh?
Me: omg
Me: can u please read that short sentence ah?
Tiff: whose making ur neighbourhood safer
Me: =.=""""""""""
Me: nooooooooooooooo
Tiff: Whawts wrong?!
Me: Read what Jeremy Clarkson said there.....
Tiff: I READ ALREADY!!!
Me: =.=""
Me: Seriously??
Me: SERIOUSLY???
Me: DON'T U THINK THE EXHAUST PIPE IS WHERE HIS DIC* SHOULD BE????
Tiff: LOL !!!!
Tiff: EYAH
Tiff: Didn't think about that
Tiff: I'm not smart as you ok

I wonder which is funnier. The advert on the bus or me trying to get Tiffany to understand what's wrong with it. Is she really sooo "innocent" or insanely blur?? Hahaha..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home