Wednesday, November 07, 2007

GayVPN

Last week, I finally managed to sign up for a VPN (Virtual Private Network! Still don't know what is it? Wiki it, lazy to explain here) slot after months and months of waiting. And full credit goes to Ben Lee for helping me to get my slot.

Now, VPN is a MUST for people who just loveeees to support piracy download TV series, movies, music albums, p0rn, or anything you can get from Torrents of the internet!

So why is it a MUST? Let this picture speaks for itself...




Click for BIGGER view, la!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm actually connected through my Nokia N95 on 3.5G HSDPA network.

p/s: Okay laa, to be honest it wasn't 255.5 KB/sec all the way. It was actually fluctuating constantly between 230KB/s - 280KB/s. =)

p/p/s: The max I can get with Streamyx so far is only about 196 KB/sec. But that was using my company's 512Kbits account. Haven't tried it with my personal 1Mbits account yet, still no time to settle my outstanding bill. xD



-----
*EDIT* UPDATE
So about 15 minutes after I submit this post, I started blog hopping when I suddenly noticed this..

It became WORST MORE GAY!!

A very gay speed of 330KB/sec !

At first I thought this is just burst speeds which last a few seconds. But then it got even faster and now it is constantly between 345KB/s - 360KB/s. Oh mann..feels so good seeing speeds like these =p.

2 Comments :

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZooK here...

Coolios... i dont get as good burst speed as you T_T... btw.. im not profiting from getting you guys on that...

have fun... anyone else wants can go through me... if you dont have credit card / paypal / bank transfer....

Dude... im in dire need of a cheap mouse... can gimme one for my birthday? lol... cheap one..!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Zook said...

promote bolehvpnla :P intro 3 new subscribers and get 30 days credit FREE!~!~!~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home