Saturday, October 27, 2007

I need a favor..

I've been planning to buy a good set of 3.5mm to RCA stereo interconnects to use for connecting my laptop to my speakers, my iPod to my speakers and my iPod with my Church mixer. But after going through alot of different brands, I can't seem to be satisfied with any of it.

Recently I just got the idea of DIY-ing one myself, using multiple shielded almost pure 99.98% silver cable strands to build myself a interconnect with the least internal signal resistance possible.

I have the budget and actually ready to order and purchase all the necessary connectors and also the cables already. But there's only one thing stopping me, is that I have totally no idea how to braid the cables.

So, if anyone out there knows how to braid, and if you're very skillfull at it, then do you know how to braid 12 strands of cables together?? Must be of equal lengths, and must be flat like a ribbon cable. There's a picture below..


Can you braid like this? If you can, please contact me!



IF anyone thinks they can braid the cables like the one in the picture. PLEASE do leave me a comment or contact me. And I'll be more than happy to pay you RM50 for your effort.

p/s: Anyway, the GUY who braid this managed to finish it in less than one hour.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home