Saturday, August 12, 2006

A secret place...

Another boring week with no less then 2 test, but forget about college, I've just discovered something much more fun!!

Earlier tonight Zac Han took me to a "new" secret place that all car enthusiast will love! The road there is as wide as 4 lanes, flat and barely any portholes, and best of all, there is BARELY any car at all, except for other car enthusiast who goes there to fool around, can see alot of tire marks all over the road. So for people who want to do things like time or practise your 0-100 or quarter mile, or infact do any "stupid" things like drifting and so on, here IS the best place, because the road is long, wide, straight and best of all, NO CARS!! It is actually in Kota Damansara, behind Sri KDU school. But exactly where is it, I can only show it to you. Owh, and now I understand why they say drifting is an art!!; and it is really fun!

Anyway, around this place is also a nice place to do some photo shoot for you cars. Again because there is absolutely no cars around, so you can just park in the middle of the road and take your time...

Well, lazy to type somemore, here I'll leave you with some pics taken around that area, and below are some pics of my car sound system, just went for "final" tuning today at CV Audio for 5 hours, added in crossover modules into the Steg amplifier, now my subwoofer is barely noticeable; and sometimes it is as though the bass is coming from the front of the car, from my mid woofers..amazing!!

-----











*All the pictures above is at it's original state, no photoshop effects has been added, only used photoshop to resized it and to crystalize my number plate.

-----
ICE


No, is not what you think!!; that's my tweeter on my custom A-pillar!


Tweeter on A-pillars, aligned to be right above the mid-woofer; carefully aimed so the sound staging would be right infront of the driver (me) and with the help of time corrections.


Mid-woofer on custom fiber-glass door mount for better bass response.




Mid-woofer without the grill. Look closely enough can actually see the wood fibers.


My head-unit, and I did not steal the number 2 tag from Mc Donalds.


My amplifier, Steg QMosII 105.4x, wrapped up in masking tape and under my seat. Would locate it in the boot in the near future with custom plexiglass enclosure with white neon.


De award winning JL Audio 12W3V3 subwoofer in it's custom 1 Cubic feet enclosure. Looks like a discuss..

6 Comments :

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there jeff! just bumpped into ur blog...so..decided to drop a comment! hehe...anyways, LOVE the pics u took for ur car...seriously they are darn cool man.! although i am not as crazy bout cars as u are...(obviously!)i appreciate the art sense of the shots..real quality ones..! and bout not judging from the tiny display pic on msn..hehe now, i have seen 10 times clearer...and still say tht u should consider putting ur talent into mags!! :)
take care...peace
-adeline tan-

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger zillieman said...

i said damn a lot of time's edi.. but ur car's a monster.

oh and ur gonna show me that place one day. hehe.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Lim said...

Adeline: Owh so now I know who is "Anonymous", ahaha. No la, there's no talent involve and certainly won't be able to put it in any magazine, I'm just doing it for fun, unlike zillieman who's really a pro...ahaha. But thanks anyway...

Zil: My car monster?? Monster that just hatch only la, can't do nuts. One day laaa...ahaha

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger debra fong said...

nice pictures=D
and one more thing,YOU GOT DAMN ALOT OF MONEY TO UPGRADE YOUR CAR HUH=)

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Craps eft http://www.blowjob-mom.info/interracial_sex_candy.html Plotters camisetas

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. info on valtrex Yahoo toolbar and pop up blocker We buy empty lexmark inkjet cartridges Surveillance systems maryland Automatic gate openers sold in new orleans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home