Friday, September 07, 2007

That one moment, right before anything happens, everything is perfect.

Another Birthday..

Today is the 7th of September 2007. And 19 years ago on this day, my very dear sister in christ, Grace Wong was born.


One of God's little blessings on earth..

Happy 19th Birthday Grace! It is really a blessing that I get to know you back then in that very cramped kitchen of that add maths tuition teacher's house. At first I thought you were kind of stuck up (sorry la..no offense), but I was totally wrong when I get to know you. Like I said, you are a blessing in my life. Somehow you always tend to "pop" out at the right time to ask me: "Are you ok?", and to give me encouragement and also bible versus to help me stand up again whenever my life starts crumbling down, and you never mind listening to all my ramblings, and I'm really grateful for that.

Thank you for who you are and continue being a beacon for God as I believe you are a blessing in many other people's life as well, and no doubt that they'll see God's love in you.

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

-----
Wong Fu Productions

For those of you who visit Ben Lee's blog and have watched some of the YouTube videos he posts on his blog before, most probably you came across a video entitled "Yellow Fever". (If you haven't then please click on the link and watch it!)

Anyway if you heard of it before, the guys who are actually responsible for that video is Wong Fu Productions, and I'm one of their many esteem fans!
So actually who are they? They're Philip Wang, Wesley Chan and Ted Fu who are college class mates and share the same eye for film making. And together they've made quite alot of impressive videos (one of it is Yellow Fever, and they have ALOT more on their website). Last year, they released their own full length movie entitled "A Moment With You". Now, the amazing thing is they're not much older then me, but their film making and camera skills are really amazing. They filmed and edit this whole movie in only 6 months! If you think that's quite long, think again. It's all done by only the 3 of them, and with only 1 camera! I have no chance to watched the movie yet (since it can't be downloaded and I only can buy the original DVD from U.S.), but judging it base on the trailer, from my opinion, is really good! Looks like a good plot, and I really hope I can order the DVD soon.

Here is the trailer, watch it, it's worth your time! Remember, this is done by 3 teenagers not much older then me, or you. I really support and admire them.

A Moment with You trailer


Here is some of their other videos which are my favourites.

1)SET FREE (The One Days HK)

Their newest short video, one of my personal favourites!

2) Just a Nice Guy

Just a Nice Guy (Part 1)

Just a Nice Guy (Part 2)

Just a Nice Guy (Part 3)

3)Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home