Monday, August 27, 2007

Unspoken words from an unopened letter.

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale, and you were the one who turned my life into this fairy tale. When I was younger, I thought I knew what love was, and I was confident I was right. However, when you came along, you proved me wrong otherwise. There is no doubt that if I know what love is, it is because of you, and no one else.

You complained I always tell you that I love you, and you say that I do not actually know what I am saying hence that I could repeat these three words to you all the time. But the truth is, I tell you I love you every day for fear that tomorrow isn’t another. I always ask myself, “Could this be real? Is she the ONE for me?” The answer to my questions was always within you, in that beautiful smile of yours.

I cannot exist without you. I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again. My life seems to stop there, I see no further, and I see no hope. You have absorbed me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving. I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion..I have shuddered at it..I shudder no more. I could be martyred for my religion: Love is my religion. I could die for that. I could die for you. My creed is love, and you are its only tenet. You have ravished me away by a power I cannot resist.

There is this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It is the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me..

I love you..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home