Thursday, August 09, 2007

Some pictures..

Question:
I took and posted a few pictures below. Out of all these pictures, some are taken with my Nikon D50 SLR camera and some are taken with...my new toy!

So..guess which picture is taken by which camera as you view them.


-----

My new Edifier S2.1M speaker system volume control knob. (Focus is on the cable la, not the Edifier word!)


Some flower I found in my garden.


Same flower again but different angle.


Adorable doggies given by Wai Yee.


Cute doggies again.


Water tap from SSGC toilet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Answer:

Ok I lied. NONE of the pictures above is taken with my Nikon D50 SLR camera.
BTW, the PC fair pictures below are also from this fella.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home