Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Internet speed record!

This is what happens with a little bit of luck, and when everything is in the right place.


My Prison Break download summary = "Average download rate: 507kB/s within 11 minutes 47 seconds"

Hard to believe? Me either. But this is not the first time I suddenly get insane burst speeds from Streamyx, the last highest I achieved was 318kB/s. Last only about 5 minutes or so, totally forgot to take a screen shot.

But this is the first time I achieved such insane speed, over 500 kBytes! It just proves that Streamyx HAS the ability to supply us with fast 10 Mbps connection if they don't concentrate too much on trying to cut out throats. But for this download, I also have my 3G connected at the same time, so it is downloading through Streamyx and Maxis 3G. AND I was also using a local tracker, yes, the tracker server is IN M'sia itself.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home