Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just another tag..

Just noticed I've been tagged by a few people..and this tag looks QUITE interesting..so my as well just do for fun, since I have the time now.

**I think Eric's FTP site hates me, all the pics that I've uploaded can't be opened. So for those who are eagerly waiting for the camp pics, sorry but you've to wait somemore due to technical error. At least the camp Photo CD will be out by the next caroling practise (Friday) as promised..

p/s: Camp pics will be uploaded onto the camp blog, not here.

-----
Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Jeffrey Lim Yee Seng
Birth Date : 16th July 1988
Current Status : Attached
Eye color : Black?
Hair Color: Black?
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Cancer

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears : Being rejected and failing.
Your Weaknesses : Can't cope when I'm over stressed.
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaian


Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Wonder what's my baby doing today..
Your Bedtime : 1a.m. - 4a.m.
Your most missed memory : Secondary school?

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King :McDonald's
Single or group dates :Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Teh ais can??

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : No
Curse : Yes and totally not proud of it

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Maybe
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Never, allergic to something in it.
Dyed your hair: No way!


Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes, and it is the most stupid thing to do.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : Between 21-30? Or at least when I have a steady income and settled down with working life. (Bryan, I don't understand why you put "abuden" here!!)

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Black
Best hair colour: Natural, hate girls who dye their hair.
Short or long hair: Long

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago : SMSing my baby and being frustrated over the FTP site.
1 hour ago : Uploading pics to FTP site.
4.5 hours ago : Choosing and resizing pics to upload to camp blog.
1 month ago : Suffering with MUFY finals
1 year ago : Busy with caroling events

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: God, and Esther.
I feel: Blessed, although I'm stressed and frustrated right now.
I hate: Being rejected, I hate failing in the things I do, I hate it when I stray away from God.
I hide: different masks
I miss: Esther
I need: a reason to live

Layer TWELVE : Tag 5 people
1) Anyone who is reading this
2) Anyone who is reading this again
3) Anyone who is reading this again and again
4) Anyone who is reading this again and again and again
5) Anyone who is STILL reading this SHOULD do this tag..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home