Friday, November 03, 2006

Ghost? Alien? What ON EARTH is it?

Ok. I'm totally NOT a person who believe in ghost or aliens or out of the norm, and I still don't. But after what happened tonight, or more like after what I've taken from my camera, I'm thinking twice do they really exist or not.

If you're a person who can't stand this kind of things, than I suggest you click on the "X" button on the top right corner of your browser now.

Here's the story..

-----

Earlier tonight, I went to Benjamin house because I was supposed to help them out in filming the year end camp teaser video. Cut a long story short, we decide to shoot the first scene at Taman Tun park cause there are area in the park which is lighted up until quite late at night. So while they were shooting the video, I was trying to take some photos of the park surroundings...


First picture I took

I took the above picture first, then I noticed it was too noisy, only noticed my ISO level was set at 1600 which wasn't really necessary, as I was using a tripod. So I lower my ISO again, and retook the shot almost instantly. At most 10-20 seconds apart. And below is the second picture I took...


Second picture, retook with lower ISO almost right after the first shot

Ok. Can you spot the difference in the first and second photo? If not...look closer again at the second photo...


Noticed this?

Below is a cropped image of the second picture...of the image in the red box..

A cropped image of the image in the red box, and increased the brightness and the contrast.


Ok, now can SOMEONE tell me WHAT on earth is THAT?? (p/s: You can click on the image for a larger view.)
Ok, if you argue that it might just be someone who is passing by. Let me tell you this, it is almost impossible. First, my camera was on a tripod, and after framing the picture throught the viewfinder, I look up at the actual scene and only depress the shutter button. Mean I was not looking through the viewfinder when I press the shutter button. And I can promise you there was NO ONE. If there was someone walking past, I wouldn't even snapped it.

Second, those 2 picture I took almost consecutively (I've prove below), they are only maybe a 10-20 seconds apart. And there is no way anyone could've walk that distance in such a short time. Because it is much longer than you think it is. And there are no path way at any sides. And again, I was looking at the whole area infront of my camera with my own eyes, not through the camera viewfinder, and IF there was someone, I won't snapped it!


Noticed the time taken on the first picture.


Time on the second picture.

(If you're wondering why the time is 11.21 in the morning of the year 2005, ignore that, this is because I did not set the correct time and date on my camera. So it recorded wrongly. But the point is, it is taken at the same time!! Both at 11.21a.m. in my camera clock!)

If you argue that maybe is just a reflection or whatever, or my lens is dirty...this is also very not likely! As I remember clearly I wiped my lens clean with a proper expensive lens cleaner cloth before I took this picture.

Look at the picture properly, you can noticed some things. It has a figure of a woman, look closely at how thin "her" waist is, the whole body is totally unproportion. What's more "her" "hands" is so long that she could probably just touch her knees without bending. And if you noticed something else, this person/image/thing doesn't cast any shadow at all. The figure is "standing" near the lamp post, and it should cast a shadow on the floor behind her.


So..is there any other logical explanation? Is it possible for someone to walk until there in such a short span of time? Is it possible for someone to be there and I accidentally didn't see he/she? Or..is it possible to be a _ _ _ _ _?

Updated: A friend of my, Zac Han, who cycles there all the time just told me that there is a rumour going around that there is a "ghost" there one. And there is a woman, who died at that area after she got run over by a cyclist.

4 Comments :

At 9:11 AM, Blogger yeemeng said...

i googled and found about 8-10 articles of deaths by being run over by a bicycle, one was horror fiction, the rest were dogs, squirrels and snails.

http://www.defytraffic.com/so-tell-me-something-2006-07-25.html

even if it's technically possible (maybe she's pregnant or she died of heart attack not the collision) nowhere to be found in the world, twice in taman tun?

these stories can't believe without evidence! photo evidence isn't perfect but it's something, rumors lagi cannot pakai

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey , erm . Have you realized that there's a white shadow on the bottom left of your first picture ? Now compare to the second one . Wow , this is freaky !

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Lim said...

I didn't know shit is supposed to be holy!!
I didn't do anything la, if you actually READ what I say in the post, we were filming the camp promo video teaser in Taman Tun park!! See what we've to go through to bring you this..ahaha.

Yes bernardine, I noticed the white image, but I do not what to think too much about it..

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mayb its a .....
monkey
u know la tmn tun park damn alot of monkeys, plus monkeys have long hands, mayb the part which u thought is a skirt is probably a shadow cast at the monkey from the lamp post above it...
and monkeys are fast...so they might be there for a second and the nxt it might be gone...probably jumped onto a tree bark or sth...possibilties laa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home