Tuesday, October 24, 2006

21st October, Saturday...

My previous post, "Must Watch Movies and MUFY Finals", the post supposedly to be below this one has been erased because it was making my blog hay-wire thanks to a broken html code. For those who never read the last post, well, just go and watch "The Prestige"!!

And here's a adorable picture of the beavers from Open Season if you've missed out..



-----

At first I wanted to post this up before posting my previous post up, but then I decided I was too lazy, but then again, it is something funny I want to share to everyone...hope no one else is as forgetful or blur as me.

-----
All this take place on the 21st of October 2006, Saturday, the time stated here is not really accurate, is only roughly around that time.

1.45 p.m. - Henry finally reach my house, supposed to go out for lunch together. Wanted to go Lotus, but it was close. So we headed to The Curve. First time driving Henry's car, only noticed it is possible to "forget" how to drive an auto car.

2.00 p.m. - Reached The Curve. Suggested to Henry that we call the YFers to watch The Prestige that night, so we headed to Cineleisure and check out what time is available, wanted to watch the 11.55p.m. show but it was too late, so we decide on the the 9.20p.m. one.

2.05 p.m. - Sat down and started calling everyone. I told Henry to call Agape people and I'll call SSGC people. At the end, I asked Henry how much he got, and I told him I managed to call 3 poeple, Eugene, Michelle and Amenda. So Henry told me we buy 10 tickets, and we proceed to purchase it.

2.30 p.m. - Proceed to Kenny Roggers to eat lunch. Noticed I left my wallet in Henry's car..great. Wai Yee finally returned my call, and asking whether she could still join us for movie. So I told her I tried to buy another ticket next to us.

3.00 p.m. - I went back to Cineleisure to buy Wai Yee's movie ticket while Henry went to Rock corner to buy CD's. Managed to get her ticket, so now there's 11 of us.

4.00 p.m. - Went to Agape for YF since SSGC canceled their YF due to Deepavali.

7.00 p.m. - After YF, proceed to Burger King for dinner. While on the way there, when I was exitting North-South highway back to Damansara toll, a stupid motorbike took it's own sweet time to cut into my lane...and then ride in the middle of the road, on my lane!! And it was downhill and I was going at almost 150 km/hr. Immediately brake as hard as possible without causing my front wheels to lock. Managed to avoid crashing into him while he happily continues to ride in the middle of the highway!! Idiot!!! Anyway, when we reached Burger King, ordered double whooper double cheese. Bill came up to RM16.56. I gave the cashier RM57, and gave the coins to Wai Yee, and got back 4 pieces of RM10 bill.

9.00 p.m. - Reach cineleisure, hanging around waiting for movie to start when Henry called me to ask me to buy one more ticket for Shaun's friend, told him it would almost be impossible to get a ticket which is next to us by now. Tried anyway, managed to get, same row but seperated by a couple. Means we almost have one whole row to ourselves. When paying for ticket, suddenly noticed the RM40 change I get from Burger King is missing!! Asked Michael to pay first while I check where my money is, but is no where to be found. (By now there are 12 of us watching The Prestige). Spent the next 15 minutes figuring out what happened to the RM40, but my head was totally blank.

9.20 p.m. - 13 of us entered the cinema together, plus Jin Fong which bought another ticket at the very last minute. When we entered, I directed them to their seat and told them we are taking the whole row except for the second and third last seats. So I let everyone go in first hoping to seat right at the corner. When everyone is seated down...only then I noticed..there is no more place for me!!!! The whole row is filled. Wtheck?? Something is wrong, I started counting the poeple, and the number match up to the total tickets we bought. Wanted to check all their tickets, but the movie is starting already and it would be too much of a hassle. So I went to the first row and sat down..trying to figure out what happened.

9.40 p.m. onwards - Movie started already, still keep on thinking why is there short of one seat. Keep turning around doing head count, and remembering the number of people we called...matched up again!!Still Couldn't understand why. Then suddenly I remember, my side, I only counted 3, and Henry told me he got 7, so we buy 10 tickets. Then only I realised Henry did not include me into his list, he only counted himself!! (Earlier on at that time I really thought Henry counted me in together with his 7 people because I sort of misunderstood him when I asked him how many people we have already). So finally after thinking so long, and by now, half of the movie has past, only managed to discover all along I forgot to count myself in!!! Oh mann... and to think, I kept turning behind and count all of them, but keep on forgetting to count myself!! Of course the number match perfectly, that's because I keep on forgetting to count myself in!!! Champion..

12.00 a.m. + - Movie finished, with a sore neck caused by sitting in the first row. Still disturbed over my missing 40 bucks, still trying to figure it out what happened to the money, asked everyone do they remember anything, but no one see me left the money anywhere.

Then it was time to leave, so 7 of us walked to my car. Only thing I remembered is I came up from the other end of Curve, near Borders book store...great, Curve is already close by now. So we have to walk down through the escalator nearest to Cineleisure and walk all the way to the other end through the car park.

When we finally walked to the other end, my car is nowhere to be found, only realised I've totally no memory of where I actually parked my car. Great!! So 7 of us walk around and around, until only I suddenly remembered I parked at basement 2!!
But that's all I remembered, still couldn't remembered where I parked. So we asked the rest to wait in basement 1 while Michael and I run down to find my car. Thanks to my long range remote and the ability to indicate when it is in range..I was able to find my car finally with the help of the alarm sound.

Most of the autopay station at the mall escalators exits is locked by now. So I drove straight to the parking exit hoping to be able to pay my ticket there. Normally I would be able too, but on that night, their machine was spoiled!! Great!! And there was already like 5 cars behind me, so I can't reverse. Poor Michael have to run out and pay at a autopay station at one of the mall exits, while causing a long jam behind me and recieving alot of curses by other people.


-----
At the end, I managed to arrive home safely, not before almost getting into an accident under the fly-over near my house thanks to 2 REALLY STUPID modified Proton Wira drivers racing with each other!! Probably another inch before they slam into my front bumper.


What a day, one of the worst day I experienced this year...

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home