Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another boring post, by a boringly bored person..

My all time favourite movie!




Yes, this IS my all time favorite movie.

(My other favourite movies are "A Walk To Remember", "The Notebook", "Million Dollar Baby", "City of Angel" and of course, "Lord of The Ring")

It was released about 5 years ago, and I've watch it no less then a million times for the first few months, and everytime I watched it, I always get moved by the movie. It is really an inspiring movie, really shows you what courage and passion is all about, and also the will to never give up and to believe in yourself to gain success.

So for those who never watched this movie yet, go grab a original VCD copy from anywhere, and it is selling for quite cheap now because it is a old movie, or you can always visit your favourite torrent websites to download it. Is really one of the BEST movie ever made..and what's more, it is based on a true story!!

-----
Tropicana New Menu at their Coffee House


Tropicana's Coffee House new temporary (thank God!!) menu due to the Ramadhan buffet

Hmmm...since when on earth is Curry Puff, Rojak Buah, Tauhu Bakar, Fried Wantan, and Touhu goreng considered as western food?? Wonder how stupid they'll feel after noticing their error when their handing out the menu to their customers...

-----
Haze on Kerinchi Link





Taken this picture on Sunday night while driving along Kerinchi Link at about 11p.m.. The haze was, well, simply amazing!! If I have my Nikon D50 with me then I would just stop at the side of the highway to take photos, the street lights looks so beautiful thanks to the haze...gives me that weird, peaceful feeling when I was driving that night, everything looks so foggy, reminds me of Cameron Highlands, the only difference is that here is hot, humid and really unhealthy.

-----
A random picture



Was organizing my pictures earlier on, and I came across this picture which I've taken a few months back and forgot to post it up.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home