Friday, September 15, 2006

God's beautiful creation..

Currently listening to..

Continuum, John Mayer's new album. Launched on 12th of September, has some really nice new songs in it like "The Heart Of Life" (track 5), I'll rate it 4.5 out of 5, only because I find the recording rather disappointing, there are certain tracks his voice become too muddy and wet.

-----
New Zealand

Been pretty stress out with loads of assessment this whole week. Infact I've Physics assessment tomorrow too, but I tend to enjoy blogging more when there are test, trying to find excuse not to study. Just want to give myself a break, since I've already finished today's very stressful English theme study assessment.

Earlier tonight, after I came back from SS2 mamak and study half of the chapter that I would be tested tomorrow, I suddenly have the urge to just look through all the photos I took of the place where I've been too for holiday. And I came across photos from my New Zealand holiday, been thinking alot of that place lately thanks to a friend who have migrated there and never heard off for 3 years until recently. Anyway, went there when I was in form 4, and is the only place I remember most off, and actually really miss going back there again. You see, I'm not a person who love to go travel overseas, especially just to go on a 1 or 2 weeks holiday, I see it as almost a waste of money. Another reason is I've alergy to certain type of perfume smell, and unfortunately, I'm alergy to the aeroplane's perfume smell. Means the minute I step into the plane, I'll start having really bad migrane through out the flight, and will get very sick when I land, therefore the flight to London last time was one of the most torturous, threw up many times in the plane cause of the pain, and was feeling terrible for the first 2 days in London, and plus the jet lag to make things worst.

Anyway, the only country I miss most is New Zealand, it was the most unforgettable holiday. Why? Simply because this country is simply amazingly beautiful. I couldn't help but to fall in love with it, the scenery is as best as it can get on earth. The beautiful, never ending snow cap mountain, the beautiful valleys with rivers flowing in between, the beautiful weather, the whole island is just beautiful. The houses, building and the way they are built is unforgettable, not forgetting the huge parks you see as you go around, filled with bright, beautiful lush green grass, with equally beautiful trees and flowers around it, something we would never ever get to see and experience in Malaysia. Honestly, no words could describe how beautiful that country is, London and Australia are also beautiful places to go too, but New Zealand has something more and something different that can't be describe, maybe that's why people I know who go over to New Zealand to study choose to stay there forever, and if I have the chance, I would also definately migrate there....one day...

Truth be told, no amount of words could describe the place, only if you go there youself would you be able to understand what I mean, and even more. A picture paints a thousand words...I will have more then 35 thousand words below, but even that is still no where near enough to tell or describe New Zealand. If you haven't been to New Zealand before, then is one place on earth you should go to before you depart this earth, to see how great God is in creating beautiful things..

-----

In Singapore Changi airport, came across this block of chocolate, I wonder who in the right mind would try to eat this anyway?? Maybe the sign there is for flies and bugs..




Officially the world's steepest street!


This picture was taken at 8.30a.m., at the heart of Christ Church, notice there is NO car on the road!










One of the few castle's left in New Zealand, there is a very sad story behind this building, about how the whole family died, very sad and tragic












Me back in form 4.
















That's what I call a stuck up animal..


Cutest pig ever!








Sea lions! Cute and lazy..








Auckland.


See that little hill in the middle? That place is call "One Tree Hill", it is a actual place and is even on the map. Used to have a single old tree on that hill, but was chopped down 1 year before I went and replaced with this war memorial monument.





0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home