Sunday, August 27, 2006

EMF

Wow! I didn't know it take almost forever to upload 30 pictures into Photobucket. I know is free and all, but, they should improve man! Nevermind, that aside, here are pictures of the EMF, Evangelistic Music Festival. And I'm extremely proud to announce that "Psalm 100", the band consists of Henry, Benjamin Tay, Nigel, Jon, Tze yang, Adam, and Isaac WON!! It was a joyous moment, especially for all the SSGC and Agape people who went there to support, at least 40 of us, shout and cheer like there is no tomorrow when they announced -- "The champion for EMF 2006 is Psalm 100"!!

At first I was wondering whether we can win or not, because when I took a peek at one of the judges score sheet (I'm sitting right behind them), the youngest judge there gave the lowest score for Psalm 100, but I guess the other 2 judge must have give them high scores. But anyway, EMF is again, a Evangelistic Music Festival, it's point is to evangelise to other people, and I hope that non-Christians will be touched and impacted by the music and the message they hear.

So I shall talk less...and let the picture do the talking.... 30,000 word post!!!

-----

Worship team by Shah Alam..






The first band, "StarPark"..


Followed by "YW@P"


Psalm 100!!!!


































Seven for Heaven


Psalm 100 recieving the hamper..


Their faces when announced champion







-----
Well that's all folks, sorry the picture taken is terrible, had to use ISO1600 for all the pictures as the lighting condition is insufficient; and sorry barely any chance to take any individual focused shot, mainly cause of the limited place I could move around, and also cause people is always blocking and I don't have a further zoom lens.

Before I go..here are some posers..





0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home