Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lowest point of my life..

A few things in life I've got to learn:
1) Stop procrastinating
2) Don't procrastinate
3) Never procrastinate
4) Avoid procrastinating

Yes..I've to learn how to stop procrastinating..or I'm really going to die later in the future.

-----
I'm suppose to be having my Physics exam in about 7 hours time..and guess what, here I am blogging this on my HP, on my bed while I should be either studying, or sleeping!

I've a really bad habit of procrastinating every task that is given to me, and cause of this, I barely studied anything for my Physics exam tomorrow. Like I told Henry, how much I studied is equivalent to just watching 1 minute of the whole 3 series of LOTR movie and hoping to understand the whole thing!!

I thought the panic button within me has been pressed after my Math A test earlier today, I guess not. I'm really desperae for God's help right now, where is He when you really need Him? Guess I've took him for granted all this while and He is punishing me..

Really feel like I'm at the lowest point in my life right now. Feel so bitter and sour...and unhappy.

Just need the strength to go through 2 more days, I'm reaching my limit..and this is not even Finals yet.

Please pray for me...

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home