Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mooncake Festival @ SSGC

Here is some pictures from the Mooncake Festival dinner held in SSGC. This is one of the first time where food is actually allowed in the sanctuary...weird. The church was packed with guest, I think easily more then 200 people. Overall I think the whole dinner went well although you can see people running around at the last minute trying to finalize some stuff. I do hope that the message got through to the newcomers, and hopefully they open up their heart to the good news that God has send His only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us all...

-----

Baby Zac..








Cannot make it as a waiter..






I'm no paedophile, I don't know who is she..


Unc. Paul creation??


Look at the amount of people infront SSGC!








Experienced waiter from Italianis..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home