Monday, October 30, 2006

Final starts tomorrow, and here I am still blogging!

My MUFY finals is starting tomorrow, with the first paper, English, followed by Math A paper on Wednesday and then a week break before Physics and Math B paper. So, what ON EARTH am I doing blogging now when my paper is slightly more then 12 hours away only?! I don't know....you tell me.

At this point of time, I've really have no more mood to study, and that feeling of fear of exams is virtually non existence in me, because, that feeling has been numbed thanks to all the test I've to take every week throughout the year. So how am I feeling now? I don't feel anything! I don't feel scared, nervous...I only feel...sleepy, and hungry! Ahaha.

But come to think of it...can anyone actually prepare for a english paper?? All I need to do is to sleep early tonight so my brain is *hopefully* working tomorrow, AND I MUST, FOR ONCE remember to bring my Dictionary or else I'll be in trouble.

Is too late now for me to do anything anyway, so I'll just try to do my best, and hope for the best. I would need a miracle for me to pass, but then again, everyone know miracles only exist in TV shows, Movies and fairy tales.


Notes scattered all over my table, after trying to answer ONE Math B question.

-----
The Weekend and Xbox 360 and PS3

Totally didn't study at all, watched "Stormbreaker" on Saturday, which is a totally stupid and horrible movie, nothing more than a Agent Cody Banks wanna-be. Trust Esther and you'll lose RM10. On Sunday, wasted the whole day hangging around after Church, and then later watched "The Covanent", Jin Fong would definitely love this show! Watch this only if you...errr...have RM10 to waste? Again..thanks to Esther. When the movie ended, found out that Henry and Eugene fall asleep during the movie, and even have to wake Eugene up when it ends.


On Sunday before our movie starts, we managed to get a chance to play the brand new Xbox 360 console in "The Gamers Hidout" at Cineleisure, located at the lowest floor (LG), for free! They set up 4 Xbox 360 consoles there, and each of them connected to a 24", widescreen LG gaming LCD monitor with DVI connectors, and let me tell you this, the graphics is nothing short of spectacular! You've to see it for yourself to only understand what I mean. I immidiately got hooked onto a racing game, entitled "Burnout". Graphics of the cars are fantastic, but still not good enough as another racing game I saw which is going to be on PS3. This shows how much gaming consoles have developed through the years, can you remember back then when you're playing Mario on your ugly Nintendo machines and using catridges to load the games? And then there was Nintendo 64 where the graphics was supposedly be amazing back then? Now, it looks like crap compared to Xbox 360, and soon PS3. Back then gaming consoles barely have any processing power and barely have any internal memory at all and it can't do anything else but load the games that is in the game catridge. Now with the soon to launch PS3, it will have no less then EIGHT, 3.2Ghz codename "Core-cell" processors in it (each of this Core cell processor has 234 million transistors, while the Pentium Prcessor Extreme Edition has barely 200 million transistors), all 7 will be used at any one time, and the last one will be for back up if any one processors fail (Xbox 360 only has 3 processors). The graphic processor in PS3, designed by Nvidia, code-named "RSX" (550 Mhz chip with 300 million transistors) will equivalent to Nvidia FX6800, not one FX6800, but TWO FX6800 in SLI mode! It will also boast a 60Gb HDD, Wi-Fi, bluetooth (for wireless controllers, up to 6), Gigabit LAN connection, 4 USB connection and get this, TWO HDMI output. Yes, you can connect up to TWO Plasma/LCD screens onto your PS3 play games up to 1080p resolution!. It will also serve as a entertainment hub for your home and also plays back Blu-ray disc! For sound system, PS3 supports and output Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS, same as what you get in a cinema!


This is not a real picture, is a graphic scene from "The Gateway 3", a PS3 game. Just shows how good the grahpics will be.





So people out there who are tempted to buy the Xbox 360, trust me, hold still and be patient!! When PS3 launch soon next year, PS3 will be so much better then Xbox 360, in terms of graphics and processing power and features! Yes it will be more expensive (in the range of RM2k +), but think again, it is also a entertainment centre, you can play back DVD, Blu-Ray DVDs (when it ever reach M'sia), stream music and videos straight from you computer through Ethernet! And to top it all, wouldn't it be cool that you have a game console in your house, that has as much processing power as all of the computers they used to make "Shrek" the movie?!

-----
Anyway here are some random pictures..


Saw this poster in Cineleisure, The beaver from Open Season, with a chainsaw!


Can't see their faces, but try to spot Bryan and Eugene. (Hint: Look right at the middle)


Remember that time Esther beat Jin Fong in Marvel vs. Capcom in Church? This picture probably explains why she was able too..



I think Sarah should be able to win him too..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home