Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm very grateful to God...


Wrong..is not a picture of my car with the passenger window wind down..

Yes I'm grateful to God that I have a chance to own my dream car since standard 3, a Satria GTi. But I'm more grateful for something else...


Here's a closer look..

Yes, my car got broken into earlier this morning, 18th of November, Saturday. This probably happened after 4.00a.m., because I was playing NFS Carbon until 4.00a.m., and only after that I went to bed.

Now if you all ask what about my uber expensive alarm? My alarm DID go off (means the alarm sounded la) for at least a good 5 minutes, as this is a full trigger already, and my remote itself also DID beep continuosly to let me know that my car alarm has been triggered, and my remote was right next to me. So, how did the guy get away with it? Simple, that's because I was too busy dreaming on my soft comfortable bed...ahaha.

I remember half way through one of my dreams I heard the alarm sound + beeping sound. But I was too tired, and at that time I thought it was part of my dream (yes it sounds stupid!), so I totally ignored it. Until the remote beeping sound wake me up again MUCH later, at around 10a.m. plus, and only I noticed that someone did broke into my car and triggered my alarm.

So what did they take? They only managed to take my Apexi SAFC, they ripped the whole thing out, totally leaving the connectors and cables behind. Thank God they didn't steal my CD player, mainly because I took the faceplate out and brought it in with me. So there's really nothing left to steal.

Anyway..here's more photos of the "crime scene"..


Make a mess in my car, and I just vacuumed my whole car few days before!




So sweet of them, left the SAFC cables behind for me..


I'm very grateful to God:

1) That they didn't steal my whole car.
2) That they didn't steal my speakers and amplifier.
3) That they never dent my car or leave any major damage.
4) That they never take my CD player out, even though the faceplate wasn't there.
5) That they didn't come straight up to me and threaten my life when I came home late last night.
6) That I have the money to replace a new window, although I can't afford to replace my SAFC.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home