Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LOOSER advert.

Let me show you what is funnier than Ben Yue's picture (if you haven't see it yet please scroll down to the post after this)...



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MANNN!! I'm literally "LOL"-ing, seriously, I laughed out loud (really loudly) when I saw this. Infact, I almost went "ROFL-MAO"...

Seriously WHAT is the person thinking about when they publish this advertisement? From the moment the photographer took this picture, doesn't he noticed ANYTHING wrong with it?

It's bad enough that the girls expression looks horribly fake, but, can't they AT LEAST plug in the AC power cable to the xBox? I would understand if they forget the video cable, but this is just plain ridiculous!! My as well don't even give them the controllers?? Geez. I hope this advert is not coming directly from Microsoft marketing team, or I can imagine their whole team being kicked off the company!


But WAIT..I found more stupidity like this, and this time, it's from a MOVIE..check this out!!



WAHAHAHAHHA. When I saw this I was actually speechless. If you still don't noticed, check out the microphone. And in this scene the girl is making an announcement with it, and WOW, it has feedback too!! HAHAHAHA, that's a wired dynamic Shure SM58 mic!! Hmmm..wonder how they get the feedback sound..when the mic is not even connected?!? HAHAHAHA.

And then, it got even worst in the following scene...



HAHAHAHAHHA. Check out this nerd singging from that mic!! How stupid does this look man, can even see the XLR pins at the bottom of the mic!! What do they expect?? Fool 5 years old kid with this?? Anyway this scene is taken from the movie "Super Sweet 16". Shocking how MTV, a company filled with musically inclined people who probably uses microphone everyday, make such stupid mistakes!

-----

Mann..some people just don't care enough to noticed these things. Often many people take all this smaller details for granted, but little do they know that small details like this could actually determined whether whatever they're doing will be successful, or they'll just end up being a laughing stock to everyone, something like the Xbox advertisement.

I'm quite thankful that I'm a person who is very sensitive to minor details, infact, many times people think that my obsession for details are a little bit too..obsessive! People like Thomas would probably agree with what I just said, many times I made him recoil cables which actually "looks" fine, or ask him to tape down cables some more even if it's already taped down properly already, or reroute a cable all over again just to make it slightly neater. Yep, I'm this type of person. At work, people don't understand why I would spend so much time or stressed out over a simple email to send to a client; or why I would redo whole documents, or quotation myself when it is actually presentable enough already; or why the moment I reach my outlet, I would take the cloth and glass cleaner and wipe down the glass cabinets, even if there's little to no finger print on it. As long there is a smudge, I'll wipe it off. I do all this for a simple reason, because every little thing counts, and also because I'm a (over-obsessive) perfectionist. If it's related to me, I can't stand to see things less than perfect, or else I would be very very disappointed at myself.

That's also probably the reason why I don't like to do the things I won't be good in. That's why you don't see me play games like football, simply because I suck at it, and I rather choose not to play at all if I can't excel in it. Call me a quitter if you feel like, but there are certain things I know which I can never do in my life. But for those things which I know it is possible for me to do or to succeed in, I would really fight for it till the end, until I can fight no more.

-----

and now, more of Jeffrey's
10 Random facts..

1) I somehow managed to get a deep and 1 inch long cut at the bottom of my toe earlier in the morning, but only found out about it when I came home and took my bath in the evening. Only then I felt the pain, (and it was REALLY painful), after I saw it. This prove that we can shut out physical pain completely if we want to, it's all in our mind!

2) Today my boss was actually earlier than me!! The first time out of 123456789 times that we hold our informal meeting at our favourite Kopitiam in Seksyen 14. Should ask me mom to buy 4D and Toto...

3) I still can't stop listening to "Everything" by Lifehouse. I've been listening to it everyday, without fail for more than a week already, and I'm still touched by the lyrics when I hear it everytime. Really can apply both ways, in terms of God and also for our loved ones.

4) Did you know: "Petronas had provided gas subsidies close to RM50bil since 1997, and last year alone, it paid out RM14bil in subsidy." And because of this, “Petronas is screaming for an increase.”

5) As of 12th September 2007, Apple oficcially sold 1 million units of their iPhone! Just 74 days after it's launch. No other hand phone to date sold as much, or as fast as the iPhone.

6) Did you know: "In September 2007, Peninsula, an employment law firm, found that British businesses may be losing $260 million a day from employees using social networking sites like MySpace and Facebook [source: BBC News]."

7) Did you know, that it is estimated that by the year 2060, (natural) red-heads will be...extinct! (If you don't know what is a red-head, Archie(the comic) is a red-head!)

8) Wal-Mart, the world's largest retail outlet, has over 1.9 million associates (employees)!!!

9) Grey's Anatomy Season 4 will be premiering on the 27th of September, that's about a week away! For ALL Grey Anatomy's fan, you MUST head on over to Adeline's blog, she's "evil" enough to post up 3 sneak previews from the new season, and it's killing me..

10) Sad for those who don't know, but Prison Break Season 3 episode 1 is already out and can be downloaded from Mininova. I've watched it already and I got to say this is going to be a VERY exciting season!


-----

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.


Sigh..
Funny how we can find love from the most unexpected person on earth.
Funny how can one person give you everything, and also take away everything the moment he/she walks away from your life. Really scary...
Funny how we always only learn to appreciate things after it is long gone.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home