Monday, September 17, 2007

Baptism @ SSGC & some random Pictures. & some random facts.

Earlier tonight, 5 Youth from SSGC: Audrey Soo, Tan Wen Min, Chin Tun Huang, Lim Yi Shien and Marcus Ong have took the step to proclaim their love for God and walked through the water of baptism, infront of their families and friends.

Just want to congratulate the 5 of you and pray that you all will continue to grow closer with God.

-----
Pictures..


Uncle Eng Aun leading the evening, with Doctor Victor as the mandarin translator.


First candidate of the night, Audrey Soo.


Next, Tan Wen Min. Here is Petra sharing about Wen Min.


Tan Wen Min.


Then, we have Chin Tun Huang.


and followed by Lim Yi Shien.


*Check out his expression!*


and finally..Marcus Ong!


Picture of all the baptist youth for the evening with their parents.

-----
And now..for some random pictures..


Priceless shot of Ben Yue..

UPDATE!!
I post this picture on the camp blog, and this is what I found from the chatterbox barely less than an hour later..

yue: eh who is that handsome guy? even thomas is trying to kiss him
yue: can i have his number pls? he looks so cute
Jadeline's: It's okay Thomas, everyone makes mistakes

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!



Resemble something..or someone? or..something else?


Jin Fong thought I bang his car!! Actually, at first I also thought I did until I took a closer look.


Some flower I took from the Lilac Salon, with really bright sunlight behind. Have to +4.0 EV to take this.


One of the things I dread most everyday..


You can't really see it. But the road tax price is a staggering RM3280.50. Ouch! What car is this you ask? Aston Martin DB7.

-----
10 Random facts..
I shall post 10 random facts everytime I post an update. These random facts can be about anything, from facts about myself, or other people, or anything in the world that interest me.

1) I like yellow

2) I like soft toys, if it's possible I would want "Spencer" (from Wong Fu Productions, Give and Take short video)

3) Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Both Co-Founders of Google) are the youngest, self-made billionaire in the world. At only 33 and 34 years old.

4) Bill Gates is no more the richest man on earth. Now the title goes to "Carlos Slim", a Mexican Businessman @ USD$67.8 billion.

5) The sixth richest man on earth, Sheldon Adelson (CEO of Las Vegas Sands Corp, which owns The Venetian Macao resort) has the same forename as a SpongeBob Squarepants character - Sheldon J. Plankton.

6) Sheldon Adelson is also the highest paid person on earth at the moment. Earning close to USD $ 1 million per hour. That is around USD $16,666 per minute, Or around RM56,664 per minute. His pay per minute is about the same as most average Malaysian full time employee make in a year!

7) iPod "Product Red" Nano 8GB, which is actually a red color, limited edition version of the brand new Nano 8GB video, supposedly only able to get it in U.S.A.. But guess what, it is already in Malaysia! Infact, there's more stock for "Product Red" in Malaysia compared to the iPod Classic 160GB! *poor Bryan..*

8) I just realised the leading actress in "Honey" is Jessica Alba. And omg she IS so darn pretty. I wonder why everyone say she is hot? Pretty is more like it!

9) I'm voting for "The Stand" by Hillsongs as this year's camp song! Oh yeahh! Now I only hope there is enough musician to actually play this song!

10) My Nikon D50 dSLR is starting to show signs of "old age". Or at least it needs servicing. I can't take pictures at ISO 200 anymore. And the picture produced by my camera seem so dull and "lifeless".

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home